This website (and the materials that can be downloaded and/or purchased here) grew out of the desire to help people learn how to connect with others both to create professional relationships and also to create and build communities. If you are an introvert, you can learn techniques to move past your introverted shyness and to remove the awkwardness and social anxiety that come from meeting new people. Whether you are an introvert, an extrovert, or somewhere in between, the skills, techniques and concepts we teach will help you to become a more effective listener and relationship builder, allowing you to be a better “connector” on multiple levels.
The various services (the “Services”) offered by this website may include providing an online store to buy and download various materials about networking and connecting with other people, allowing you to create an account where information may be stored about you to help you to navigate this website and/or to make purchases, allowing you to listen to audiobooks, allowing you to learn about classes, seminars, and other educational opportunities, allowing you to sign up for or download courses, seminars, or other educational content, and allowing you to engage in other services and activities
Acceptance Of Terms
NOTE THAT YOU ARE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT WHETHER OR NOT YOU SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT.
To access and utilize certain Services on this Website, including making purchases, Users will be required to register (“Sign Up”) with Us to become registered members (“Members”), which will require You to provide certain information about Yourself. If You Sign Up as a Member of this website, You agree to provide Us with true, accurate, current and complete information about Yourself as requested by Us (“Registration/Sign Up Information”). The Registration/Sign Up Information may include name, e-mail address, shipping address, billing address, birthdate, phone number, and other personal information about You and Your family.
You further agree as follows:
• To refrain from impersonating or falsely representing Your affiliation with any person or entity;
• To maintain and update the Registration/Sign Up Information;
• To maintain a valid e-mail address at all times and promptly notify Us in writing of any changes to your e-mail;
• To access the Website using only the login information, including password, associated with Your account;
• To be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your account and password and any and all consequences of use or misuse of Your account and password.
Eligibility, Password, And Using The Services
Use of this Website and its Services are void where prohibited.
By using the Website and its Services, You represent and warrant that (i) all Registration/Sign Up Information You submit is truthful and accurate; (ii) You will maintain the accuracy of all such information; (iii) You are 18 years of age or older; and (iv) Your use of the website Services does not violate any applicable laws or regulations.
When You Sign Up as a Member, You will be asked to choose a password. You are solely and entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your password and for any and all use of Your account. You agree to log off Your account at the end of each session so that no one else can gain access to the website Services through Your account. You agree not to use the account, username, or password of another Member or User at any time or to disclose Your password to any other person or entity. You agree to notify Us immediately if You suspect that there has been any unauthorized use of Your account or access to Your password or if You believe the confidentiality of Your password has been compromised in any manner.
Upon the submission of Your Registration/Sign Up Information and the completion of the registration process, subject to the provisions of this Agreement, You will be able to access and use certain of this Website’s Services, including purchasing books or other materials, listening to audiobooks, downloading or signing up for classes, seminars, or other educational opportunities, and utilizing other Website Services.
While We make reasonable efforts to ensure that this Website is available at all times, We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that this Website or its Services will be uninterrupted or error-free, and We do not guarantee that Users will be able to access or use all of the Website’s features and Services at all times. We also do not guarantee or warrant that any content that You may have uploaded or otherwise used in connection with Your account or otherwise will not be subject to inadvertent damage, corruption, or destruction. You are responsible for backing up and saving Your own content. If any data that is sent to or stored on this Website is lost or corrupted in any way, We have no obligation or liability to You. We assume no responsibility if this Website or any of its Services become unavailable for any reason or fails to meet your requirements, or if any Services provide inaccurate or untimely information. This Website may contain technical or other mistakes or inaccuracies, as well as typographical errors.
Children Under The Age of 18
Persons under the age of eighteen (18) are not eligible to use this Website, and We ask that minors and children do not Sign Up, submit any personal or confidential information to Us, or otherwise access or use this Website or its Services.
Ownership And Other Proprietary Rights In And To Content On This Website
This Website and its Services includes content, information, and certain features, including, without limitation, text, graphics, images, logos, designs, audio or video clips, digital downloads, data compilations, software, technology (and the design, selection, and arrangement of all of the foregoing), and other content used by Us in the operation of this Website and the provision of its Services (collectively, the “Content”). The copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret and all other rights in and to such text, graphics, images, logos, designs, audio or video clips, digital downloads, data compilations, software, technology, and other Content (collectively, the “Intellectual Property”) are the property of 7Verre or 7Verre’s Content suppliers or licensors (with the exception of Content that may at any time be submitted by You or other Users or Members, when and if such submissions are accepted by Us), and are protected by the laws of the United States and, where applicable, other countries and international treaties. Similarly, the compilation of Content (and all associated Intellectual Property) of this Website is the property of 7Verre, and is protected by the laws of the United States and other countries and international treaties.
Certain logos and marks set forth on this Website are the registered or unregistered trademarks of 7Verre in the United States. The look and feel of this site, including, without limitation, page headers, graphics, button icons and scripts, constitute service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of 7Verre. All other trademarks, logos or other elements of the Website that are not owned by 7Verre that appear on this Website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with or connected to 7Verre. Except as otherwise explicitly provided within this Agreement or in any applicable license agreement that You enter into on or in connection with this Website, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as granting any license or right to You under any trademark, copyright, patent, or other intellectual property right of 7Verre or any third party. You may not use for any purpose, including as a link to this Website, any name (including a product or service name, metatags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the term “The Confident Connector” or “7Verre”), proprietary graphic, trademark, or service mark of 7Verre without Our prior written consent. Likewise, You may not use any elements of the look and feel of this Website, including, without limitation, page headers, graphics, button icons or scripts, without Our prior written consent.
Watermarking/Digital Rights Management; Limited License To Use Content; Product Descriptions, Pricing And Purchases; Services; Site Use And Conduct
1. Watermarking/Digital Rights Management
To protect 7Verre, its images, and Content, and its Content sources, and other licensors, partners or affiliates, images or other Content may be visibly, invisibly, electronically or otherwise watermarked and/or may include the use of any kind of digital rights management system technology or equivalent technology within the content. Such technology (“rights management systems” or “RMS”) may allow for online “crawling” or tracking of any Content obtained from Us, or may utilize any other kind or method whatsoever of monitoring, tracking, protecting, or otherwise preventing the unauthorized use of Content. If You do not consent to the use by 7Verre of RMS or other equivalent technologies, You should not use or download any materials or Content from this Website . Moreover, You shall not knowingly disable any RMS technology or equivalent technologies or tools.
2. Limited License To Use Content
3. Product Descriptions And Purchases
We do not absolutely guarantee the accuracy at all times of the product descriptions, product images, pricing, promotions, availability or other information or Content regarding the products on this Website. We have the right, at our sole judgment and discretion, to change or amend any information or descriptions of products without notice to You. Please note that, while We try to display accurate images of Our products, including color and other details, We do not guarantee that any products You purchase from this Website or otherwise will look exactly as they appear on the Website.
We reserve the right to correct any errors or inaccuracies on this Website regarding products or other Content, to change or update any information or Content and/or to cancel orders if any such information is inaccurate. If You make a purchase via this Website, We will charge Your credit card upon purchase, but, if We cancel any orders after Your credit card has been charged, We agree to promptly issue a credit to Your account in the amount charged.
For more information about purchasing products and the procedures, please see the page on You purchase such products. In the future, we may have FAQs, as well. Please continue to check back. [LINK TO THE FUTURE FAQs]
To purchase any products or Services, You must register for an account on this Website and provide the necessary Registration/Sign Up Information. In addition to being allowed to make purchases, the Member, after registration, also will have access to more features and Services. For example, a registered Member may track purchases on this Website, and listen to audiobooks. Also, when You are a Member, We can notify You of educational opportunities or networking events that may interest You.
Currently, We do not charge subscription fees or other fees for Our Services. However, the Company reserves the right to change, alter or modify its fee structure and amounts at any time. If and when We do so, We will post that information here in these Terms & Conditions, as well as on the relevant pages of the Website.
6. Site Use And Conduct
If, at any time, You are permitted to upload any Content or images onto this Website, please note that You will be solely and completely responsible for determining whether Your use of such Content or images requires the consent of any third party or the license of any additional rights for Your intended use. You must not rely solely on the information on this Website to determine whether additional rights are required for Your intended use of any Content or images. If You are unsure whether additional third-party rights are needed for Your intended use, You are responsible for consulting with competent rights management professionals, legal counsel, or other relevant individuals or entities.
Moreover, any materials that You are permitted to download from this Website pursuant to the Limited License or otherwise shall retain all copyright, trademark and/or other proprietary notices in the same form and in the same manner as such notices appear on the material or on the Website, unless You enter into an agreement with 7Verre that explicitly states otherwise. Users may not redistribute, sell, de-compile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce to a human-readable form any software that You may be permitted to download from this Website, except as may be permitted by law. Except only as expressly provided within this Website or as expressly provided within any agreement that You may enter into with the Company, this Website (or any derivative work based on it), its Contents or any other material from this Website may not in any form or by any means now known or hereafter developed be reproduced, displayed, downloaded, uploaded, published, repurposed, posted, distributed, transmitted, resold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without Our prior express written consent. User may not otherwise reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, post, or publish any material from the Website without Our prior written consent. All rights not expressly granted to You here and/or within this Website, including ownership and title, are reserved for the Company (or other owner) and are not transferred or licensed to You. You may use this Website and its Services only as expressly licensed, and not for any purposes that are unrelated to your business with 7Verre.
While visiting this Website, User shall not submit, post, publish, distribute or transmit: (a) material that is illegal, indecent, vulgar, obscene, libelous, defamatory, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, hateful, racially, ethnic or otherwise objectionable, false or misleading; (b) material other than that which may be requested by an interactive application or tool on the Website; (c) unsolicited advertising, promotional material, or other forms of solicitation; (d) material that would infringe the intellectual property, privacy, or other rights of third parties; (e) a computer virus, worm, Trojan horse, spyware, adware, or any other element that is destructive to the site or to any Company hardware or software accessible through the site or its third party hosting facility; (f) a digital or manual signature, password, or other element that impersonates a Company employee, associate or affiliate, or any forged TCP/IP headers or parts of a header; or (g) material that intentionally or unintentionally violates any applicable local, state, national or international law or any regulations or rules having the force of law.
You agree to comply with all laws, rule and regulations that apply to Your use of this Website and its Services. You also agree that You and any person with access to Your Account or password will NOT, directly or indirectly, in connection with or using this Website or Services do any of the following:
• Modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any portion of the Website or its Services or redistribute, sell, de-compile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce to a human-readable form software, Content, or other materials that You are permitted to download from this Website, except as may be explicitly permitted by law;
• Deep link or employ any software, device, technology or algorithm to “crawl,” “scrape,” search or monitor this Website and/or retrieve or copy images or Content or related information, including, without limitation, any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extracting methods;
• Reformat, frame, manipulate or display by using any navigational technology or otherwise any portion of this Website, its Services or any web pages that are part of the Services;
• Interfere with or disrupt or hack into the Website or its Services or servers or networks connected to these Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to these Services, including violating any mechanical restrictions of this Website or bypassing any other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Website or Content by hacking or by any other means;
• Copy, redirect, or exploit the Website or any images or Content on the Website;
• Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Website or of the provider or network supporting the Website, or seek any information about Users of the site or personal or confidential information about any Users or customers;
• Use any device, technology, software, or routine that would interfere with the normal and proper functioning of the site, or any transaction conducted on or in connection with the site;
• Disable any RMS technology or equivalent technologies or tools;
• Submit or otherwise transmit any Content or other material that intentionally or unintentionally violates any applicable local, state, national or international law or any regulations or rules having the force of law;
• Impersonate any person or entity, forge TCP/IP or other e-mail headers or parts of headers or other identifiers, submit or otherwise transmit a digital or manual signature, password, or other element that impersonates a Company employee, associate or affiliate or any other person or entity, or otherwise forge or disguise any user name or the source or quantity of e-mail or other transmissions;
• Create multiple User or customer Accounts in violation of this Agreement or create User or customer Accounts by any automated means (unless otherwise expressly authorized under this Agreement);
• Submit Content, information or other material to this Website or through its Service that is abusive, libelous, defamatory, offensive, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, inflammatory, hateful, harmful, threatening, harassing, illegal, vulgar, dangerous, or tortious or that promotes bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any individual or group;
• Interfere with the functioning of any other person’s enjoyment of this Website or any of its Services;
• Submit any Content or other material to this Website or through its Services that infringes any intellectual property, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, publicity, privacy, business, contractual or fiduciary rights, or other proprietary rights of any person or entity unless the express prior consent of such person or entity has first been obtained or submit any Content or material that You do not have a right to transmit under all applicable laws or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as, for example, inside information, trade secrets, proprietary or confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
• Submit or otherwise promote illegal or unauthorized copies of another person or entity’s copyrighted work;
• Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights and/or notices contained in or on the Website or any of its Services;
• Submit or otherwise promote Content or information that You know is false or misleading;
• Submit or otherwise promote Content or information that promotes illegal activity or that promotes conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, invasive or privacy or publicity rights or otherwise violative of a third party’s personal rights;
• Use the account, username, or password of any other User at any time or disclose Your password to any other person or entity or permit any other person or entity to access Your Account;
• Solicit passwords or other personal identifying information from other Users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
• Violate or breach this Agreement, violate any law, rule or regulation, or encourage any third party (including any other User) to do so or to use this website or its Services in any manner that leads to a government complaint or investigation;
• Further or promote any criminal activity or enterprise any criminal activity or enterprise or provide instructional information about illegal activities, including, but not limited to, making or buying illegal weapons, promoting physical harm or injury against any group or individual, promoting any act of cruelty to animals, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses, worms, logic bombs, “Trojan horses,” spyware, adware, any other file or element that is destructive to this Website or to any of its Services or to any Company hardware or software accessible through this Website or its third party hosting facility, or any files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
• Modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any portion of the website or its Services or redistribute, sell, de-compile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce to a human-readable form software or other materials that You are permitted to download from this site, except as may be explicitly permitted by law;
• Reformat or frame any portion of this Website, its Services or any web pages that are part of the Services;
• Interfere with or disrupt or hack into the website or its Services or servers or networks connected to these Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to these Services; or
• Submit or otherwise transmit any Content or other material that intentionally or unintentionally violates any applicable local, state, national or international law or any regulations or rules having the force of law.
In addition to the foregoing listed activities, the following is a partial list of the kind of activities that are illegal and/or prohibited on this Website:
• Any criminal or tortious activity, including, without limitation, child pornography, fraud, forgery, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, prostitution and related solicitations, gambling, harassment, stalking, impersonating any other person or entity (including other Users or Members), spamming, spimming, sending viruses, worms or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, other infringements of proprietary rights and intellectual property, or theft of trade secrets;
• Solicitation of or advertising to any Member or User to buy or sell any products or services through this Website or its Services, unless You have the express permission and consent from the Company or from the User or Member. It is a violation of this Agreement for any User or Member to use any information obtained from this Website or its Services to contact, advertise to, solicit or sell to any other User or Member without that User’s or Member’s prior explicit consent;
• Covering the banner advertisements on any Website page via HTML/CSS or any other means;
• Selling or otherwise transferring or assigning your Website account without notice to Us;
• Using any information learned or obtained from this Website or its Services to harass, abuse, stalk, threaten or otherwise harm any person or entity;
• Using the account, username, or password of any other Member at any time or disclosing Your password to any other person or entity or permitting any other person or entity to access Your account; or
• Using the Website or any of its Services in a manner that is inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
7Verre reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Our sole judgment and discretion, violates this Agreement, including, without limitation, to remove any offending communications from the Website or its Services, to terminate and remove the accounts of violators and/or to take other similar actions and remedies. As explained above, We may, at Our discretion and in Our judgment, contact law enforcement authorities if We believe that anything unlawful is occurring or has occurred in relation to the Website. We may provide copies of any relevant images, material or other Content to the law enforcement authorities and, in that connection, We may also give them access to any personal data that is held by Us.
To the extent You have any interaction with other Uses or Members, You are solely responsible for Your interactions with other Members and Users. We reserve the right, but have no obligation or responsibility, to monitor any interactions between You and any other Users or Members, including any disputes.
Material And Content Submitted By Users
Under certain conditions, and pursuant to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and/or pursuant to other rules, guidelines and agreements submitted, posted, presented or required by the Company, Users and/or Members may be permitted to post Content to this Website (“User Content”). We welcome communications from Our Users and consumers in the form of suggestions, feedback, comments, ideas or any submission or transmission to Us or other User Content about the Website, its Services and Our products.
You also understand and agree that, by submitting or transmitting Your User Content to this Website and/or to any area of the Services, You automatically grant – or You represent and warrant that the owner of such Content has expressly granted – to Us (and to all other Users of this Website and its Services, to the extent such User Content is publicly posted) a royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable right and license, under any and all rights you may have or obtain with respect to Your User Content, to use Your User Content for all purposes within this Website and its Services. You further agree that You will not make any claims against the Company or against other Users of this Website or its Services based upon any allegations that any activities by either of the foregoing within this Website infringe Your (or anyone else's) intellectual property rights or any other proprietary or privacy rights.
You further understand, acknowledge, and agree that: (i) You are solely responsible for understanding all copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret and other intellectual property or other laws that may apply to your User Content hereunder; (ii) You are solely responsible for, and the Company will have no liability in connection with, the legal consequences of any actions or failures to act on Your part while using this Website or any of its Services, including, without limitation, any legal consequences relating to Your or any other person or entity’s intellectual property rights or other proprietary or privacy rights; and (iii) 7Verre’s acknowledgement hereunder of Your intellectual property rights or other proprietary right in and to Your User Content does not constitute a legal opinion or legal advice, but is intended solely as an expression of the Company’s intention not to require Users of this Website to forfeit or forego certain intellectual property rights, to the extent You may have any, with respect to any User Content submitted to this Website or its Services, subject to the terms of this Agreement and any other rules, guidelines or agreements submitted, posted, presented or required by the Company.
Your intellectual property rights in any User Content, if any, do not confer any rights of access to this Website or its Services or any rights to data stored by or on behalf of the Company.
7Verre’s Control Of Information Provided By Users And Of The Website
You understand and acknowledge that 7Verre is a service provider and 7Verre may, now or in the future, allow its Users and Members to access and share information and to interact via this Website about subjects of their choosing regarding professional networking, making connections, and the like. You further understand and acknowledge that Members can alter the Content and other data and information presented to them on this Website on a real-time basis. As a general matter, the Company does not – and is unable to – regulate all the Content and other information presented on this Website, including any communications between Users or Users’ interactions with the Website’s Services. As a result, the Company has very little control, if any, over the quality, safety, morality, legality, truthfulness or accuracy of Content and other information that may be provided by Members or Users.
7Verre is not responsible or liable in any manner for any User Content posted on this Website or in connection with the Services. Although We provide rules for User conduct and postings, We do not – and cannot – control, and are not responsible for, what Members or Users may post, transmit, or share on this Website, nor are We responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable Content that may be on this Website or in connection with any User Content. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of this Website or of its Services.
Material Owned By Third Parties and Linked Content
This Website may include materials and content owned by third parties who are not Users or Members, as well as links to websites owned by third parties who are not Users or Members. Access to and use of any of this third party Content or material is at Your own risk. Please exercise discretion while browsing the Internet. You should be aware that, while you are on this Website, You could be directed to other sites that are beyond the control of the Company. There may be links to other sites from the Website’s pages that take You outside of the Website and its Services. This may include links from affiliates, business partners, sponsors, Content providers or others that may or may not use the Company’s logo(s) and/or trademark(s) as part of a co-branding or other agreement. When You leave this site, be aware that this Website’s terms, policies, and rules no longer govern. Moreover, these other sites may send their own “cookies” to users, collect data, solicit personal information, or contain information that you may find inappropriate or offensive. While the Company reserves the right to disable links from third party sites to this Website or vice versa, it makes no representations concerning the Content of sites linked to this Website or listed or set forth anywhere within this Website. 7Verre makes no claim or representation regarding any information or Content on such third party sites, and the Company takes no responsibility, directly or indirectly, for the accuracy or reliability of information, data, opinions, advice, statements, products, or materials, or any review, changes, or updates, on such third party sites, nor does it assume responsibility for Your reliance on or use of Content, products, or other materials obtained from such sites. Such reliance is at your own risk. Moreover, the Company cannot be held responsible for the quality, accuracy, relevancy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in sites linked to this Website or listed or set forth anywhere within this Website.
7Verre’s inclusion of any third party material or Content on this Website shall not be construed as Our endorsement of any third party or the third party material or Content, nor does it imply affiliation or adoption by Us of any site or of any information. No rights or license are granted to You in any of the third party material or Content. You agree to defend and hold 7Verre harmless from any liability that may result from Your use of any third party material or Content that You accessed through or on this Website.
Disclaimer of Warranties, Limitation of Liability, and Indemnity
You expressly agree that use of this Website and any of its Services is at Your sole risk and responsibility.
THIS WEBSITE AND ALL CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND WITHOUT ANY GUARANTEES, WARRANTIES, OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT WITHIN THE WEBSITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY ALL APPLICABLE LAWS, 7VERRE (INCLUDING ANY 7VERRE SUBSIDIARY, SUCCESSOR, PREDECESSOR, PARENT, JOINT VENTURE, AFFILIATE, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, LICENSEES, LICENSORS, AGENTS AND AFFILIATES) DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. 7VERRE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE SUCH MATERIALS AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. 7VERRE ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THIS WEBSITE OR FOR INFORMATION PROVIDED BY OR ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS OF THIRD PARTIES. 7VERRE DOES NOT WARRANT ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE AT OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING OF SUCH CONTENT’S CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, AND NO SUCH CONTENT SHALL BEAR OR CREATE ANY WARRANTY BY 7VERRE. Some jurisdictions may not permit the exclusion of limited warranties. Thus, certain disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to You, because they will not apply to the extent that a warranty is incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under applicable law in a particular jurisdiction.
The Company is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on this Website or posted or transmitted through its Services by any Users or Members, even if such incorrectness, mistakes or inaccuracies are caused by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Services or otherwise on this Website.
7Verre explicitly disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, content, or availability of information found on sites that link to or from this site. 7Verre cannot ensure that You will be satisfied with any products or Services that You purchase from a third party site that links to or from this Website or third party content on this Website. The Company does not endorse any merchandise except as expressly provided, nor has the Company taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of any of the information contained in such third party sites or content. The Company does not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal or confidential information) that You may be requested to give any third party, and You hereby irrevocably waive any claim against 7Verre with respect to such sites and third party content. The Company strongly encourages You to make whatever investigation You feel is necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties.
7Verre is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User or Member.
7Verre assumes no responsibility if this Website is unavailable or contains errors. IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF, OR THE INABILTY TO USE, THIS WEBSITE OR ANY MATERIALS OR FUNCTIONS ON THIS WEBSITE, 7VERRE (INCLUDING ITS DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS) WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA AND BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, WHETHER OR NOT THEY ARE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO BREACH OF EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, MISREPRESENTATION, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING ARISING IN ANY WAY FROM USE OF OR SERVICE PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE, THIS AGREEMENT, CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE, OR YOUR RIGHTS UNDER ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR OTHERWISE. IN NO EVENT SHALL 7VERRE’S OR ITS AFFILIATES’ LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR INABILITY TO ACCESS THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THE CONTENT EXCEED $500. YOU, AND NOT 7VERRE, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION DUE TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE COMPANY’S CONTENT. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS ON REMEDIES AND DAMAGES ARE APPLICABLE NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
Certain jurisdictions may limit 7Verre’s ability to disclaim responsibility for these damages and to limit its liability. Thus, this disclaimer and limitation of liability may not apply to You, because it will not apply to the extent that a liability is incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under applicable law in a particular jurisdiction.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless 7Verre, its Content sources, officers, directors, employees, contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, joint ventures, agents, third party information providers, licensors, and licensees, from and against all liabilities, claims, damages (including punitive damages), judgments, settlements, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of or related to your use of this Website, Your failure to use this Website, your breach or alleged breach of this Agreement or your breach or alleged breach of the copyright, trademark, proprietary or other rights of third parties.
Credit Cards, Billing Or Shipping Information
As a registered Member, You may have the opportunity to purchase certain goods or services pursuant to transactions with 7Verre and/or with participating merchants, some of Our affiliates or partners and/or with other third parties. In either case, to protect the security of Your credit card information, We employ the industry standard Secure Sockets Layering (“SSL”) technology. When the Company requests Your credit card information or one of our payment processing service providers (such as, for example, Stripe or Amazon) requests Your credit card information, Your credit card number is encrypted as that information may be transferred between Our Website to one of Our card-processing service providers or to any other participating merchants and/or if/when information about Your order is stored in any manner.
Note that this Website may contain links to other websites. For example, if You click on a banner ad from a third party linked to Our Website or if You click on a link embedded in another User’s or Member’s User Content (to the extent a User or Member is permitted to post User Content), You will leave Our Website and will be interacting directly with a third party website. Any information that You provide to that third party once You leave this Website, including Your credit card information or other personally identifiable information, is subject to the privacy policies of those third parties. We encourage You to read the privacy statement of every website that You visit -- whether linked to Our Website or otherwise -- to learn how those other websites collect and use information from Users.
Changes & Termination
Notice And Procedure For Making Claims Of Copyright Infringement
As set forth above, You may not post or otherwise post, send or display any copyrighted material, trademarks or other proprietary content or materials belonging to third persons or entities unless and until You have obtained the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. We reserve the right to terminate the accounts of any Users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others, and, when reported through proper notification to Us by the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s legal agent or representative), it is the policy of 7Verre to remove Content that amounts to copyright infringement and/or to terminate the membership privileges of any Member who repeatedly infringes the copyright rights of others.
Without limiting any of the foregoing, pursuant to section 512(c)(2) of Title 17 of the United States Code, if You believe that Your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and such infringement is occurring on this Website, You should notify the site administrator of the claimed copyright infringements in accordance with the procedure set forth below.
This Website will process notices of alleged infringement that it receives and will take appropriate action as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. The DMCA requires that notification of claimed copyright infringement be sent to the designated agent. The designated agent can be found at firstname.lastname@example.org, and communications to the designated agent about claims of copyright infringement should include a subject line indicating that the e-mail is about copyright infringement and/or enforcement
To be effective, pursuant to the DMCA, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3), the notification must be in writing, and it must contain the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single on-line site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If You fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, Your DMCA Notice may not be effective.
Please be aware that if You knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing Your copyright, You may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
Consumer Rights Information; California Civil Code Section 1789.3 Compliance
Pursuant to California Civil Code section 1789.3 and California Business and Professions Code section 17538, Californians have rights to the following additional information:
The mailing address, e-mail address and telephone number for 7Verre, Inc. and other information regarding contacting Us in connection with complaints or inquiries are:
254 North Lake Avenue, #177
Pasadena, California 91101
You may contact Us with complaints and inquiries regarding pricing or Services, and We will investigate those matters and respond to inquiries.
If any complaint with Us is not resolved to Your satisfaction, You can contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 North Market Boulevard, Suite N 112, Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 or (916) 445-1254
Governing Law; Choice Of Law; Arbitration; Venue
This Agreement, Your rights and obligations, and all actions contemplated by this Agreement shall be governed by, construed, and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United States of America and the State of California, regardless of any conflicts of laws rules, policies or doctrines. This Agreement shall not be governed by any international laws or rules. This Agreement is deemed accepted, executed, wholly entered into and wholly performed in the County of Los Angeles, State of California, independent of Your actual state or county of residence and/or domicile.
You and the Company hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to the exclusive venue and personal jurisdiction of such courts, agree that the County of Los Angeles, State of California, is a convenient and proper venue, and waive any objections based on the doctrine of forum non conveniens.
Compliance With Export Control Laws/Territories Where Access Is Illegal
Some software, documentation, or technical information available on or through this Website may be subject to U.S. or foreign export control laws. By accessing, downloading, or using such software, documentation, or technical information, You represent and warrant that You are in compliance with any such applicable laws and regulations. The Company makes no representation that materials on this Website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States. You agree not to access theWeb site from territories to which export is prohibited or where such access is illegal.
Miscellaneous General Provisions
Effective date September 1, 2019. Last updated on September 1, 2019.